Sunday, March 27, 2011

OMG.

Apparently, I almost had a close lesbian encounter without even knowing it.

OK what happened was this :

I was really tired of meeting guys in HK (most of them are players and/or general fuckwitted pervs) so I really wanted to meet some nice female friends for a change. So when I bumped into my lovely friend N at Taz with a bevy of gorgeous women, I thought it might well be the beginning of some beautiful (pun unintended) friendships. What I had not bargained for however, was that one of them would have what I'm now beginning to suspect, bisexual tendencies.

P had been very friendly when we were first introduced and I didn't suspect a thing as everyone had been really friendly in HK so far. Besides, sometimes girls tend to bond quickly and rather easily over something as frivolous as similar tastes in shoes ... in the beginning anyway. We arranged to do dinner the following week followed by clubbing with a few boys ... and everything was OK until it was time to go home. She insisted on showing me " ... something really cool only two minutes away", and wouldn't tell me what it was. I didn't want to because I was really tired, but she was really persistent and I didn't want to piss her off so I thought, why not ... figuring it was prolly some after hours bar or supper place.

Well lo and behold, she brought me to her apartment, and kept making pointless conversation until I lost all patience and said I really had to go, whereupon she reluctantly saw me to the lobby.

Cue next day dinner with the crew :

Me : (after relating story) ... I cannot believe she lied to get me to walk her back to her apartment! That sneaky biatch! I mean, why couldn't she have been upfront and just SAID so?!
Friends : Er sweetie ... we think she wasn't lying to get you to walk her back ... we think she was trying to get into your pants.


Well well.

FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment